Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A great chip dip if you like Western Dressing. Either buy the bottled form or, for a healthier version, make your own: "Western Dressing".
- 1 (8 ounce) package light cream cheese, softened
- 1 small chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons western salad dressing, to taste
- garlic salt, to taste
- Blend all ingredients together.
- Add Western dressing and garlic to taste.
How here's a really great dip & a very nice addition to my dip list! I even made WI's Western Dressing to use in it, & that's good, as well! I liked is as a dip, but others at my gathering even used it over a cream-cheese-topped bagel! Thanks for posting this very fine recipe!