Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
If you are looking for something easy and fast to put together this is it! Great for camping and fall nights when you need just a little "warm-me-up". Servings depends on how big you make them.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 cup chopped celery
- 1 (15 ounce) can chili with beans
- 1 1⁄2 cups corn chips, coarsely crushed, divided
- 3⁄4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large skillet, cook the beef with the onions and celery over medium heast until meat is no longer pink and vegetables are tender.
- Drain well.
- Stir in chili and 1/2 cup corn chips.
- Transfer to a greased 9X9 baking dish.
- Sprinkle with remaining chips around the edges of the dish.
- Fill center with cheese.
- Bake uncovered, at 350 for 10 minutes or until heated through.