Recipe by Cookingfor7
This is the easiest dish in the west to make! I buy my ground beef in bulk, then mix in seasonings before I freeze it- so I've always got seasoned ground beef ready to go for this recipe. This is great either with chips, as a casserole, or searved in tortillas. I always top mine with sour cream. Perfect for football parties. For my OAMC I just put all the ingredients expect the extra 1/2 cup cheese in a 1 gallon zip-loc bag, squish to mix, and freeze.
- 1 lb ground beef, lean, cooked, seasoned with taco seasoning
- 1 (10 ounce) can Rotel Tomatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) can beans, ranch style
- 8 ounces tomato sauce
- 3⁄4 cup Minute Rice, uncooked
- 1 1⁄2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded, divided