- 3 -4 lbs lean spareribs
- 1⁄2 cup maple syrup
- 1⁄2 cup catsup
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons onion salt
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut spareribs into two-rib sections.
- Combine remaining ingredients and brush outside curve of spareribs with sauce.
- Arrange in single layer, sauce side down, in a shallow baking pan.
- Brush top of the ribs with sauce.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake at 375F for 45 minutes. Remove foil and poru off any excess fat.
- Brush with sauce.
- Continue baking, uncovered about an hour longer, or until ribs are tender, brushing about 4 times with remaining sauce.