Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
I love these, because they have maple syrup added to the sauce. I've also made this just with the big boneless pork strips.
- 3 -4 lbs lean spareribs
- 1⁄2 cup maple syrup
- 1⁄2 cup catsup
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons onion salt
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- Cut spareribs into two-rib sections.
- Combine remaining ingredients and brush outside curve of spareribs with sauce.
- Arrange in single layer, sauce side down, in a shallow baking pan.
- Brush top of the ribs with sauce.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake at 375F for 45 minutes. Remove foil and poru off any excess fat.
- Brush with sauce.
- Continue baking, uncovered about an hour longer, or until ribs are tender, brushing about 4 times with remaining sauce.
These were the best ribs i have made so far. My wife loved them. They will be made again soon. Thank You..
These were great! Thanks for posting!
I followed the recipe exactly as written and it produced some delicious ribs. We loved the flavor of the sauce! It really made these ribs special and I can't wait to try this on the grill. Thanks for sharing this recipe!