Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I love these, because they have maple syrup added to the sauce. I've also made this just with the big boneless pork strips.
- Cut spareribs into two-rib sections.
- Combine remaining ingredients and brush outside curve of spareribs with sauce.
- Arrange in single layer, sauce side down, in a shallow baking pan.
- Brush top of the ribs with sauce.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake at 375F for 45 minutes. Remove foil and poru off any excess fat.
- Brush with sauce.
- Continue baking, uncovered about an hour longer, or until ribs are tender, brushing about 4 times with remaining sauce.