Prep 0 mins
Cook 1 min
A superior rub, suitable for all meats. Don't fire up the BBQ grill without it!
Make and share this West Indies Meat Rub recipe from Food.com.
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground mixed spice (allspice, cloves, ginger and nutmeg)
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Coat meat in the mixture.
- Cook under the broiler or on the barbecue.
- Brush lightly with oil during cooking.