Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
From Cooking Light. Per serving: 218 calories, 3.6 g fat, 31.4 g protein, 14.6 g carb, 0.8 g fiber, 120 mg cholesterol.
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1⁄4 cup fresh orange juice
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 3⁄4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 3⁄4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 finely chopped seeded jalapeno peppers
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 4 (6 ounce) mahi mahi fillets
- Combine the first 11 ingredients in the container or a food processor or blender; process until smooth.
- Put fish in a shallow dish; pour marinade over fish.
- Cover and refrigerate 30 minutes, turning once.
- Prepare grill or preheat broiler.
- Remove fish from dish; reserve marinade.
- Place fish on grill rack or broiler pan that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Grill/broil 5 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily, basting frequently with reserved marinade.
Delicious! We didn't have any orange juice, so we used lemon juice and it was still great!!! We will make this again.
Loved this recipe! It is very simple to throw together but the result is very complex and flavorful. Thank you ratherbeswimming for sharing the recipe.
This recipe was amazing! I had a huge chunk of mahi and this is definitely one I will be making over and over again. I also added a little orange marmalade and lemon juice to the marinade. Excellent!