My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cooked chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing, plus
- 1/3 cup ranch dressing
- prepared pizza dough (for a 14-inch pizza)
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/2 cup coarsely shredded provolone cheese
- 1 1/2 cups coarsely shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 large roma tomato, thinly sliced
- 1Position an oven rack on the second-lowest level in the oven and place a baking stone on the rack.
- 2Position another rack in the upper third of the oven; preheat oven to 500°.
- 3In a bowl, toss the shredded chicken with ¼ cup ranch dressing; set aside.
- 4Lay prepared dough on a prepared pizza screen or pan; gently stretch the dough into a 14-inch round.
- 5Spread the remaining 1/3 cup ranch dressing over the dough, leaving a 1-inch border.
- 6Arrange the chicken evenly over the sauce.
- 7Evenly distribute the garlic over the chicken.
- 8Sprinkle the provolone and mozzarella cheese over the top.
- 9Evenly distribute little globs of ricotta over the other cheeses.
- 10Crush the thyme between your fingers; sprinkle it evenly over the cheese.
- 11Put the pizza in the oven on the upper rack; bake about 10 minutes or until the crust is crisp and golden brown.
- 12Using a pizza peel, lift the pizza off the screen or pan and place the crust directly on the baking stone.
- 13Remove the pizza screen/pan from the oven.
- 14Bake the pizza about 3 minutes or until the bottom of the crust is golden brown.
- 15Using the peel, remove the pizza from the oven and transfer to a cutting board.
- 16Slice the pizza into wedges, place a slice of tomato on each wedge and serve.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for West Coast White Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (124 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 502.3
- Calories from Fat 348
- Total Fat 38.7 g
- Saturated Fat 13.9 g
- Cholesterol 108.5 mg
- Sodium 798.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 32.2 g