Prep 30 mins
Cook 13 mins
Make and share this West Coast White Pizza recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cooked chicken breasts
- 1⁄4 cup ranch dressing, plus
- 1⁄3 cup ranch dressing
- prepared pizza dough (for a 14-inch pizza)
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1⁄2 cup coarsely shredded provolone cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups coarsely shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄3 cup ricotta cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 large roma tomato, thinly sliced
- Position an oven rack on the second-lowest level in the oven and place a baking stone on the rack.
- Position another rack in the upper third of the oven; preheat oven to 500°.
- In a bowl, toss the shredded chicken with ¼ cup ranch dressing; set aside.
- Lay prepared dough on a prepared pizza screen or pan; gently stretch the dough into a 14-inch round.
- Spread the remaining 1/3 cup ranch dressing over the dough, leaving a 1-inch border.
- Arrange the chicken evenly over the sauce.
- Evenly distribute the garlic over the chicken.
- Sprinkle the provolone and mozzarella cheese over the top.
- Evenly distribute little globs of ricotta over the other cheeses.
- Crush the thyme between your fingers; sprinkle it evenly over the cheese.
- Put the pizza in the oven on the upper rack; bake about 10 minutes or until the crust is crisp and golden brown.
- Using a pizza peel, lift the pizza off the screen or pan and place the crust directly on the baking stone.
- Remove the pizza screen/pan from the oven.
- Bake the pizza about 3 minutes or until the bottom of the crust is golden brown.
- Using the peel, remove the pizza from the oven and transfer to a cutting board.
- Slice the pizza into wedges, place a slice of tomato on each wedge and serve.