Recipe by loof
My daughter recently bought me some vintage cookbooks. This recipe came from Betty Crocker's Dinner in a Dish, published in 1965. Serve with rolls and a salad for a great quick meal!
Top Review by lazyme
What a simple, tasty recipe. I made it as directed and grabbed the last can of cream of shrimp soup off of the grocery shelf, lol. I used fresh cauliflower because I had some on hand and served it over rice. Thanks for a nice dinner loof. Congrats again on your Divisional Football win!
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen cauliflower
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen peas
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of shrimp soup
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups shrimp, cleaned and cooked
- 2 tablespoons toasted almonds
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook cauliflower and peas in 1" boiling water until just tender; drain.
- In a large saucepan, heat soup, milk, salt, and pepper over low heat, stirring constantly.
- Stir in the cauliflower, peas, and shrimp and heat through.
- Serve sprinkled with toasted almonds.