Recipe by echo echo
Serve as a dessert or appetizer. Cooking time is actually chilling time.
Top Review by UmmBinat
I left out the bananas and mangoes as I didn't have any and liked the toasted coconut in this the second day after it had picked up some juice and become a bit moist. So if I make this again I would add the coconut on top prior to serving time.
- 4 cups 1/2 inch cubed fresh pineapple or 4 cups canned pineapple
- 2 medium oranges, peeled and divided into sections
- 2 medium mangoes, peeled and diced
- 2 bananas, cut in 1/2 inch slices
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 1 cup shredded unsweetened coconut, toasted