Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Yummy! Use whatever meat you have on hand, (African favorites are dried fish or pig's foot, but chicken or beef are easier to come by stateside,) and serve over rice.
- 1 lb meat
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 (16 ounce) bagsfrozen collard greens
- 2 -3 tablespoons cooking oil
- 4 -5 Maggi vegetable cubes (The vegetable flavor is best(it can be found in Asian food stores.)
- Fry onions and meat until tender.
- Add collards and more oil, fry until heated.
- Crumble Maggi cubes in and mix.
- Serve over rice, with a side of fried plantain. Yum!