Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Posting for ZWT4. Sounds very cool and light.
- 1 lb cabbage, shredded
- 1 cup celery, sliced diagonally
- 1⁄4 cup sliced scallion
- 1⁄2 cup green pepper, thin sliced
- 1⁄2 cup diced fresh tomato, not canned
- 1 cup fresh pineapple, cut into 3/4-inch chunks
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon thyme
- 1⁄4 teaspoon tarragon
- 1⁄2 tablespoon parsley
- 1 cup nonfat yogurt
- 2 tablespoons light sour cream
- 2 -3 tablespoons low-fat milk
- Place all salad ingredients in a large salad bowl; toss lightly.
- In a small bowl, beat together the dressing ingredients until smooth.
- Pour dressing over salad and gently toss to coat well.