1/4 Photos of Wendy's Rhubarb Stir Cake
Another yummy recipe from my family; based on a recipe originally published in Homemakers Magazine a few years ago.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, cream together butter and brown sugar; then beat in egg and vanilla.
- 2Sift or stir together flour, baking soda and salt; gradually stir into butter mixture.
- 3Fold in sour cream and rhubarb.
- 4Substitute half of rhubarb for sliced fresh strawberries if you wish, to make a Strawberry-Rhubarb Cake.
- 5Spoon batter into a greased 13x9 glass baking dish.
- 6Stir together white sugar and nutmeg and sprinkle over batter.
- 7Bake in a preheated 350F oven for 40 minutes or until a cake tester comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Wendy's Rhubarb Stir Cake
Serving Size: 1 (127 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 303.3
- Calories from Fat 75
- Total Fat 8.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 35.6 mg
- Sodium 266.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 33.5 g
- Protein 3.8 g