Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
the perfect mix for pico, great for adding to recipes, topping off a meal or just straight dipping!
Make and share this Wendy's Pico De Gallo recipe from Food.com.
- 8 roma tomatoes, finely diced
- 1⁄2-1 purple onion (FINELY chopped)
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 2 limes
- 3 fresh jalapenos, de-seeded, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon jalapeno seasoning salt
- 1 dash jalapeno juice
- finely chop all ingredients (as directed) mix all ingredients together. stir well.
- Squeeze fresh lime juice over the top of the mixture. (roll lime first to soften up, cut in half - use a spoon to press out lime juice, or simply squeeze)
- sprinkle about 1 tbsp of garlic powder over mixture and then add a touch of jalepeno salt for added flavor.
- mixture should look to be equal parts ingredients. Look at color - red and green should be even. Can never have too much cilantro, so if it looks like more needs to be added - add it.
I didn't have fresh roma tomatoes, i had to use canned , but that didn't hurt the flavor of this recipe. Easy to make. I put everything in my processor and blended it up. Thanks for sharing.
This is the best Pico ever! Better than any restaurant I have been to. Definitely a must have for any gathering!!!!!