1/2 Photos of Wendy's Peanuts
Wonderful sweet crunchy peanuts. My sister used to make these for us for Christmas gifts. Yummy and very addictive!!! Great to mail as gifts.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325-350 degrees.
- 2In a large black (iron) skillet, over medium heat, pour in water and sugar. Stir to mix.
- 3Add in vanilla and cinnamon.
- 4Pour in peanuts and mix together in the sugar water mixture.
- 5Make sure all the peanuts are wet and coated in the mixture.
- 6Bring water mixture to a boil stirring occasionally.
- 7As water begins to evaporate watch the nuts carefully.
- 8CRITICAL: As water is evaporating stir nuts and once there is no more water left and the nuts are dry pour onto a cookie sheet.
- 9Sprinkle with salt over the top and bake for approximately 10 minutes.
- 10Stir nuts then bake 10 more minutes.
- 11Pour onto cool tray and let the nuts cool down.
- 13These store really well in ziploc bags and are good to ship as gifts.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Wendy's Peanuts
Serving Size: 1 (63 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 271.5
- Calories from Fat 161
- Total Fat 17.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 7.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 18.0 g
- Protein 9.4 g