Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 mins
I found this recipe in the July/August 2008 issue of Weight Watchers magazine. It was submitted by Wendy L. from Missouri and here is what she said: "For an instant summer sweet, I keep a stash of these bars in the fridge up to 1 week ahead." 2 bars = 4 points
- Spray a 9 x 13 inch baking pan with non-stick spray.
- Combine the peanut butter, brown sugar, honey and butter in a large saucepan.
- Cook over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally until smooth, about 3-4 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in the vanilla.
- Add the cereals and stir well to coat.
- Spoon the cereal mixture into the baking pan.
- Cover with wax paper or plastic wrap and gently press to form an even layer.
- Let cool completely.
- Refrigerate, covered, until firm (at least 1 hour).
- Uncover and cut into 24 bars.
These were good but didn't stick together well. I think next time I'd use a little more peanut butter. Thanks!