princess buttercup's Note:
COPY OF THIS OH SO YUMMY SALAD! (45 minutes if you have to cook chicken from fresh) From www.TopSecretRecipes.com
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup corn syrup
- 3 tablespoons white distilled vinegar
- 2 tablespoons pineapple juice
- 4 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 1 dash garlic powder
- 1 dash ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame seeds
MANDARIN CHICKEN SALAD
- 1Prepare dressing by combining all dressing ingredients except vegetable oil and sesame seeds in a blender on high speed.
- 2Slowly add oil to mixture (to create an emulsion).
- 3Add sesame seeds and blend for just a couple seconds.
- 4Pour dressing into a covered container (such as a dressing cruet) and chill until needed.
- 5(1 1/2 CUPS DRESSING) Rub each chicken breast fillet with oil, then lightly salt and pepper each piece.
- 6Grill on medium/high heat until done.
- 7Chill chicken breasts in refrigerator.
- 8When chicken is cold, build each salad by first arranging about 4 cups of iceberg lettuce in the bottom of a large salad bowl or on a plate.
- 9Arrange a cup of red leaf lettuce on the iceberg lettuce.
- 10Dice each chicken breast into bite-size pieces and sprinkle the pieces from each one over each salad.
- 11Arrange about 1/3 cup of mandarin orange wedges on each salad.
- 12Next, sprinkle about 1/4 cup of rice noodles and 1/4 cup of roasted sliced almonds on top of each salad.
- 13Add desired amount of sesame dressing and serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Wendy's Garden Sensation Mandarin Chicken Salad ByTodd Wilbur
Serving Size: 1 (349 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 591.9
- Calories from Fat 364
- Total Fat 40.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 348.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.0 g
- Sugars 29.1 g
- Protein 7.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
rice wine vinegar
chicken breast fillets