1/1 Photo of Wendy's Garden Ranch Chicken Pita
Timothy J Higgins Eva's Note:
Wendy's Ranch in Columbus Ohio!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 chicken breasts, skinned and boned
- salt and pepper
- 6 cups sliced roman lettuce
- 1/4 cup sliced red cabbage
- 1/4 cup grated carrot
- 4 pita breads
- 4 teaspoons finely grated fresh parmesan cheese
Salad Dressing Ingredients
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1/8 teaspoon dry unflavored gelatin
- 1/3 cup vinegar
- 2/3 cup oil
- 1/2 cup finely chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon coarse ground pepper
- 1 pinch parsley flakes
- 1 pinch oregano
- 1 pinch thyme
- 1 pinch basil
- 1 tablespoon finely grated fresh romano cheese
- 1 tablespoon finely grated fresh parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons egg substitute
- 1For the salad dressing, mix together gelatin and cold water. Microwave on 'HIGH' for approximately 2 minutes, until just hard boiling.
- 2Mix in vinegar then whip in oil. Mix in finely chopped red sweet pepper, salt, garlic powder, Worcestershire sauce, grossly ground black pepper, parsley flakes, oregano, thyme and basil.
- 3Refrigerate for approximately 15 minutes before mixing in grated fresh Romano cheese, grated fresh Parmesan cheese and egg substitute, until thick. Refrigerate overnight to thicken mixture even more.
- 4Preheat kitchen barbecue to medium heat. Salt and pepper chicken whites. Grill chicken whites for 5 minutes on each side, until no longer pink inside.
- 5Meanwhile, well mix together Roman lettuce slices, red cabbage slices and grated carrot into a large bowl.
- 6Remove done chicken whites from grill; dice chicken whites.
- 7Heat each pita bread into microwave oven for 20 seconds. Fill the middle of each pita bread length wise, as a taco, with 1 1/2 cups of lettuce mixture.
- 8Top lettuce mixture with approximately 1/3 cup chicken dices. Pour 1 tablespoon salad dressing on top chicken dices. Evenly sprinkle with finely grated Fresh Parmesan cheese. Roll, and serve.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Wendy's Garden Ranch Chicken Pita
Serving Size: 1 (210 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 666.7
- Calories from Fat 413
- Total Fat 45.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.9 g
- Cholesterol 53.2 mg
- Sodium 652.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 24.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
coarse ground pepper