Prep 1 min
Cook 0 mins
From the WW Core Board Core- 1 pt. Flex- 4pt
Make and share this Wendy's Frosty Copycat - 4 Ww Points recipe from Food.com.
- 236.59 ml skim milk
- 29.58 ml fat-free sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 29.58 ml fat-free cool whip
- 8 ice cubes
- Place everything in a blender and blend 3-4 minutes. Place in a glass. I put mine in the freezer for 4-5 minutes. Drink carefully as it will give you a brain freeze.
- If you like strawberry shakes, try substituting the chocolate mix with cheesecake and use frozen unsweetened strawberries in the place of the ice.
- Or pistachio pudding mix, with frozen unsweetened pineapple and 1 tsp of coconut extract (sort of like a pina colada).
- Or banana cream pudding FF/SF of course, ½ a banana, 10 ice cubes, and of course Fat Free Cool Whip.
For something that is 4 Ww points,this was fabulous! It makes a lot! Totally curbed my chocolate craving. I will definitely be trying the banana, strawberry, and pistachio versions. Thanks for posting this easy and tasty recipe!
This is a great recipe !!! I remember the days when I used to eat 2 Wendy's triple hamburgers with cheese, a large order of fries and of course the frosty. Sadly I don't get to do that quite so much these days do to health reasons and just wanting to eat more healthy.So when I saw this weight watchers frosty I just had to give it a try. I pretty much followed the recipe word for word except for substituting skim milk which I drink all the time with 2% chocolate milk simply because it was $2.00 cheaper. It really helped make it more chocolatey (is that a real word ?). I can't wait to try the other flavors next time especially the strawberry and cheesecake !!!!!
Thank you for this recipe! I thought it was very good and is a nice way to kill a craving!!