Recipe by KelBel
From the WW Core Board Core- 1 pt. Flex- 4pt
Top Review by mercedes08
Yes, yes and yes!! I used 1% milk, cool whip Lite (because that's all I had), ice and vanilla. After reading the reviews I decided to leave it in the freezer for about 5 minutes and it came out amazing! For friends who don't mind the extra calories, consider adding a little bit of chocolate syrup for that sweet flavor.
- 1 cup skim milk
- 2 tablespoons fat-free sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons fat-free cool whip
- 8 ice cubes
Directions See How It's Made
- Place everything in a blender and blend 3-4 minutes. Place in a glass. I put mine in the freezer for 4-5 minutes. Drink carefully as it will give you a brain freeze.
- If you like strawberry shakes, try substituting the chocolate mix with cheesecake and use frozen unsweetened strawberries in the place of the ice.
- Or pistachio pudding mix, with frozen unsweetened pineapple and 1 tsp of coconut extract (sort of like a pina colada).
- Or banana cream pudding FF/SF of course, ½ a banana, 10 ice cubes, and of course Fat Free Cool Whip.