1/3 Photos of Wendy's Frosty Copycat - 4 Ww Points
From the WW Core Board Core- 1 pt. Flex- 4pt
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place everything in a blender and blend 3-4 minutes. Place in a glass. I put mine in the freezer for 4-5 minutes. Drink carefully as it will give you a brain freeze.
- 2If you like strawberry shakes, try substituting the chocolate mix with cheesecake and use frozen unsweetened strawberries in the place of the ice.
- 3Or pistachio pudding mix, with frozen unsweetened pineapple and 1 tsp of coconut extract (sort of like a pina colada).
- 4Or banana cream pudding FF/SF of course, ½ a banana, 10 ice cubes, and of course Fat Free Cool Whip.
Browse Our Top Smoothies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Smoothies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Wendy's Frosty Copycat - 4 Ww Points
Serving Size: 1 (421 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 112.9
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 4.9 mg
- Sodium 150.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 9.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat-free sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix
fat-free cool whip