Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is so refreshing! I don't know whether to serve it as a salad or as dessert! I may do both! Really, though, it's so good! It's great for just any time, and definitely great for the holidays.
- 2 cups fresh cranberries
- 2 golden delicious apples, peeled and chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 8 ounces small marshmallows
- 1 cup walnuts or 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup sugar (or desired sweetener)
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 (12 ounce) container Cool Whip
- fresh orange slices (to garnish) or fruit (to garnish)
- In a large bowl, combine the cranberries, apples, pineapple, marshmallows, walnuts,sugar, and lemon juice and mix well.
- Fold in Cool Whip.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Garnish the bowl by twisting orange slices or other fresh fruits around the edge.