1/1 Photo of Wendys Chili - Swedish Style
2 hrs 30 mins
Aloof - The weekend Chef's Note:
This is a variation of Wendy's Chili published by Pam Walk, www.food.com Top Secret Recipes Version of Wendy's Chili by Todd Wilbur Wendy's Chili. Adapted to 6 servings.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (29 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (29 ounce) can kidney beans (with liquid)
- 1 cup red onion, diced (1 medium Red onion)
- 1/2 cup jalapeno, diced
- 4 large garlic cloves, crushed
- 1/4 cup celery, diced (1 stalk)
- 3 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 -3 teaspoons cumin powder
- 3 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon chipotle paste
- 1 1/2 teaspoons black pepper
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 cups water or 2 cups chicken stock
- 1Brown ground beef.
- 2Add tomato sauce, kidney beans, onion, jalapenos, garlic cloves, celery, tomatoes, brown sguar, cumin, chili powder, chipotle paste, pepper, salt, and water or chicken stock.
- 3Simmer for 2 or 3 hours over low heat.
- 4Serve in bowls with nachos around and top with shredded cheddar cheese.
- 5Goes well with Swedish Pripps beer or, if needed, Bud will do.
- 6Great for those Sundays (when you wished you'd stayed at home on Saturday) watching tons of movies.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Wendys Chili - Swedish Style
Serving Size: 1 (546 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 380.5
- Calories from Fat 120
- Total Fat 13.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 51.4 mg
- Sodium 2033.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.4 g
- Sugars 18.5 g
- Protein 24.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: