Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 2 tablespoons red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon seasoning salt
- 1 tablespoon instant minced onion, very finely crushed
- 1 teaspoon dry parsley flakes, rubbed to a fine dust
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder, very finely crushed
- 1 envelope taco seasoning mix ("or" 7½ teaspoons Miller's Taco Seasoning Mix - recipe ID # 22831)
- Stir all ingredients well together and store in a bottle with tight cap.
- Store at room temperature and use within 6 months.
We had chili last night and I desided to use your recipe...Mark loves Wendy Chili. It turned out great. He had two bowels. Also used your Taco Seasoning #22831. Using all the spices was fun. Plus..very easy to put together. Thank You for the wonderful seasonings.