My best friends brother-n-law worked for Wendy's fast food chain for several years, she gave me this recipe when she found out how much I love their chili. I was surprised to see how simple it was! Yummy to my Tummy!
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (14 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- 4 (8 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 1 (14 ounce) can ranch style beans
- 1 (14 ounce) can pinto beans
- 1 (14 ounce) can kidney beans
- 1 (10 ounce) can Rotel diced tomatoes
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package McCormick mild chili seasoning
- 2 lbs ground chuck
- Brown Ground Chuck. Add all canned items, including juice, into large pot.
- Cook until onion and pepper are tender.
- Freezes nicely!