Recipe by Misty Bryant
My best friends brother-n-law worked for Wendy's fast food chain for several years, she gave me this recipe when she found out how much I love their chili. I was surprised to see how simple it was! Yummy to my Tummy!
Top Review by jangarrett71
You can view a list of the chili ingredients at Wendys official website. Just click on "nutrition facts". According to it there are only kidney beans and chili beans in it. And in addition to the onion and green pepper it also calls for celery.
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (14 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- 4 (8 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 1 (14 ounce) can ranch style beans
- 1 (14 ounce) can pinto beans
- 1 (14 ounce) can kidney beans
- 1 (10 ounce) can Rotel diced tomatoes
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package McCormick mild chili seasoning
- 2 lbs ground chuck