WI Cheesehead's Note:
From Baby Let's Eat! in the 18-24 month chapter. Child friendly ingredients.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the broiler.
- 2Cook the broccoli in boiling water until tender, about 5 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- 3Slowly melt the cheese in a double boiler.
- 4Gradually mix in the broth.
- 5Whisk in the mustard and egg.
- 6Sprinkle a little of the rosemary or basil on the cut side of each tomato half.
- 7Broil until soft and beginning to brown, about 5 minutes.
- 8Serve the Welsh rarebit over the broccoli and tomatoes. Makes 2 cups sauce.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Welsh Rarebit With Broiled Tomatoes and Broccoli
Serving Size: 1 (314 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 314.4
- Calories from Fat 188
- Total Fat 20.9 g
- Saturated Fat 12.4 g
- Cholesterol 112.4 mg
- Sodium 431.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 21.1 g