- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1 can cheddar cheese soup
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 6 English muffins, split and toasted
- salt (The Cheddar cheese soup provides enough salt for us. I usually don't add any.)
Directions See How It's Made
- Shape beef into 6 patties, 1/2 inch thick.
- Season patties with salt and pepper if desired.
- Cook patties in skillet until browned; drain off excess fat.
- Add to skillet, soup, water, Worcestershire sauce and mustard.
- Heat to a boil; cover and cook over low heat 5 minutes or until done.
- Serve on muffins with sauce.