Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Comfort food for the cheese lover.
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 3⁄4 cup beer (non alcohalic)
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 slices bread
- Melt butter in medium saucepan over low heat.
- Stir in flour, salt, mustard and worcestershire.
- Cook over low heat stiring constantly til smooth and bubbly.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in milk and beer using a wisk, continue to stir, heat to boil for about 1 minute.
- Reduce heat to low.
- Stir in cheese til melted.
- Serve over toast, sprinkle with small amount paprika.