Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 hrs
I don't know where this one came from, sorry. It might have been Paul Prudhomme, but I'm not sure. Time will vary according to your machine.
- 1 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 teaspoon yeast
- Add ingredients to bread pan in order recommended by manufacturer.
- Bake on light crust cycle.
The taste is great, I wouldn't change a thing. But next time I will use the cycle dough and then shape it into a loaf. Thanks Chocolatl :) Made for 123 hit wonders
I used the dough cycle and then shaped this into rolls. They made a dense roll that is excellent for sandwich buns or to serve along side a soup. Made for *ZWT6*