Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
shh I stole this from someone a couple years ago, and I love it. Feel free to alter the spirits to your taste. Definitely not for the kiddies!
- 30 ounces tropical fruit salad
- 1 (750 ml) bottle brandy
- 1 (750 ml) bottle gin
- 4 quarts vanilla ice cream
- 2 (2 liter) bottles ginger ale
- ground nutmeg
- ground cinnamon
- Drain fruit salad and soak in 2 cups of brandy overnight.
- Allow ice cream to soften before serving.
- In a large punchbowl, combine the fruit salad/brandy mixture with 2 cups more of brandy and half a bottle of the gin.
- Add one of the bottles of ginger ale.
- Carefully spoon the ice cream over the top.
- Sprinkle the nutmeg and cinnamon over the top, serve.
- As needed, add more brandy, gin, and ginger ale.
- Ratio is hard to describe, but it's about a 1:1:4 with brandy, gin, and ginger ale.
- DO NOT ADD MORE ICE CREAM.
- You'll ruin it.