1/3 Photos of Welsh Chicken, Leek and Broccoli Casserole
1 hr 20 mins
There's a proper Welsh name for this, but I couldn't find it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 160C/320F (moderate oven).
- 2Cook the chicken (microwave, poach, steam or saute) and cut into bite-sized pieces.
- 3Simmer the leeks and broccoli about 5 mins in the stock to partially cook, and then add the chicken. Put in a casserole dish, season to taste, and cover with breadcrumbs.
- 4Cover and place in a moderate oven for about an hour.
- 5Remove from the oven, remove the cover, and place under the broiler until brown. Serve straight from the casserole dish.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Welsh Chicken, Leek and Broccoli Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (297 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 432.1
- Calories from Fat 140
- Total Fat 15.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 94.6 mg
- Sodium 336.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
- Sugars 8.1 g
- Protein 38.4 g