Recipe by Sharon123
Originally served with rum, it's so good without! I believe this was created in the bar at the Wellington Hotel in England, but can't prove it! Adapted from a kiwi site.
Top Review by Darkhunter
Oh, this was so refreshing on a hot and muggy day in New Mexico! I was so glad to see a recipe that didn't call for strawberries with the kiwi! I like both fruits, extremely!....but not always together. So this was a great change from the norm! Thnx for sharing your recipe, Sharon. I seem to always end up making a couple of your recipes in the tag games! Keep them coming! Made for the Voracious Vagabonds of ZWT 6.
- 1⁄3 cup pineapple juice
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 2 -3 tablespoons sugar, to taste
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 2 kiwi fruits
Directions See How It's Made
- Add pineapple, orange juice, and sugar to a blender. Blend to mix well.
- Add the ice cubes and blend until smooth.
- Slice kiwifruit into halves and spoon fruit into the existing mixture.
- Pulse until just blended, taking care not to crush the kiwifruit seeds.
- Pour into two serving glasses. Serve and enjoy!