1/2 Photos of Wellington Slush(Non Alcoholic)
Originally served with rum, it's so good without! I believe this was created in the bar at the Wellington Hotel in England, but can't prove it! Adapted from a kiwi site.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add pineapple, orange juice, and sugar to a blender. Blend to mix well.
- 2Add the ice cubes and blend until smooth.
- 3Slice kiwifruit into halves and spoon fruit into the existing mixture.
- 4Pulse until just blended, taking care not to crush the kiwifruit seeds.
- 5Pour into two serving glasses. Serve and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Wellington Slush(Non Alcoholic)
Serving Size: 1 (391 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 131.1
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 5.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 26.1 g
- Protein 1.2 g