Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Originally served with rum, it's so good without! I believe this was created in the bar at the Wellington Hotel in England, but can't prove it! Adapted from a kiwi site.
- Add pineapple, orange juice, and sugar to a blender. Blend to mix well.
- Add the ice cubes and blend until smooth.
- Slice kiwifruit into halves and spoon fruit into the existing mixture.
- Pulse until just blended, taking care not to crush the kiwifruit seeds.
- Pour into two serving glasses. Serve and enjoy!
Oh, this was so refreshing on a hot and muggy day in New Mexico! I was so glad to see a recipe that didn't call for strawberries with the kiwi! I like both fruits, extremely!....but not always together. So this was a great change from the norm! Thnx for sharing your recipe, Sharon. I seem to always end up making a couple of your recipes in the tag games! Keep them coming! Made for the Voracious Vagabonds of ZWT 6.
really good .didnt need sugar got the seeds everywhere just like you told me not to . i have a brain freeze now , but im not stopping drinking zaar tour 6
Very enjoyable and delicious! Loved the flavors. Thanks for sharing! ZWT6