Recipe by Bergy
This is delicious whether you use Mango chutney or my apple chutney. Not too high in the fat count nor the calorie count
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1⁄3 cup mango chutney (Try Bergie's Colonel Grey's Chutney Bergie's Colonel Grey Chutney)
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the breasts in a baking dish (one layer).
- Combine all the remaining ingredients, mix well.
- Pour over the beasts and turn the chicken over to coat both sides.
- Cover and marinate for 1 hour in the fridge.
- Remove chicken from marinade and grill 6" from medium-high heat for about 5 minutes each side or until the chicken is done Baste with left over marinade.