Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is delicious whether you use Mango chutney or my apple chutney. Not too high in the fat count nor the calorie count
- Place the breasts in a baking dish (one layer).
- Combine all the remaining ingredients, mix well.
- Pour over the beasts and turn the chicken over to coat both sides.
- Cover and marinate for 1 hour in the fridge.
- Remove chicken from marinade and grill 6" from medium-high heat for about 5 minutes each side or until the chicken is done Baste with left over marinade.
This was a good quick marinade that added some zing to the chicken. Not sure my kids would like it, but I loved it. It would be good with pear or peach chutney as well.
This was a quick marinade that created an amazingly juicy and flavourful chicken breast. Thank you so much Bergy for a real keeper! I used my homemade, spicy mango chutney, Mango Chutney.
Loved this one. Had all these ingredients in the cupboard (Mum would be proud :-) so this was a great recipe for me. Made it for a BBQ dinner party and had yogurt there for another dish, but found it was also great with this.