1/2 Photos of Welcome Wagon's Lemon Rice Pilaf
1 hr 10 mins
Sounds great and I don't want to lose it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2In a flameproof casserole, cook minced onion with the unsalted butter over low heat, stirring for 5 minutes or until soft.
- 3Add the rice, stir to coat with butter. Add the chicken broth, lemon juice, parsley stems, thyme, bay leaf, and salt and pepper.
- 4Stir and bake in a preheated oven at 350 degrees F. until liquid is absorbed and rice is tender, about an hour.
- 5Discard bay leaf and parsley stems; fluff with fork.
- 6Garnish with blanched julienne lemon rind heaped in center of dish.
Browse Our Top Lemon Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Welcome Wagon's Lemon Rice Pilaf
Serving Size: 1 (163 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 243.2
- Calories from Fat 59
- Total Fat 6.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 306.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 5.2 g