Sounds great and I don't want to lose it.
Make and share this Welcome Wagon's Lemon Rice Pilaf recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a flameproof casserole, cook minced onion with the unsalted butter over low heat, stirring for 5 minutes or until soft.
- Add the rice, stir to coat with butter. Add the chicken broth, lemon juice, parsley stems, thyme, bay leaf, and salt and pepper.
- Stir and bake in a preheated oven at 350 degrees F. until liquid is absorbed and rice is tender, about an hour.
- Discard bay leaf and parsley stems; fluff with fork.
- Garnish with blanched julienne lemon rind heaped in center of dish.