Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
These are simple to make and delicious. I have found that Nestles sells a bag of chocoloate chips and peanut butter chips mixed together and I use the whole bag for this recipe.
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In 13 x 9, melt margarine in oven.
- Sprinkle crumbs evenly over melted margarine; pour condensed milk evenly over crumbs.
- Then top with remaining ingredients; press down firmly.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cut into bars.
These were so yummy! After reading the other review, I cooked them for a few minutes less and they were pleasantly chewy, not tough! Thanks for sharing!
These were tasty little morsels but I did find them a bit "tough". I may have over cooked them??? Good though