Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Each serving is 1/2 cup. This came from a Family Dollar insert. I have not tried this, just posting for safe keeping.
- 3 cups cold water
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 5 cinnamon sticks
- 29 ounces welch's sparkling red juice, chilled (1 bottle, White Grape can be used)
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice
- 48 ounces carbonated lemon-lime beverage, chilled
- ice cube (made with Welch's Sparkling Juice Cocktail)
- orange slices, lemon slices or lime slice
- In medium saucepan, combine water, sugar and cinnamon sticks to make cinnamon syrup. Heat to boiling over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- Reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes. Remove cinnamon sticks, cover and refrigerate 2 hours.
- In a large punch bowl, combine cinnamon syrup, sparkling red juice cocktail, orange juice, lemon juice and soda. Add ice cubes. If desired, garnish punch with additional cinnamon sticks or float fruit-filled ice cubes, orange slices.