Each serving is 1/2 cup. This came from a Family Dollar insert. I have not tried this, just posting for safe keeping.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 cups cold water
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 5 cinnamon sticks
- 29 ounces welch's sparkling red juice, chilled (1 bottle, White Grape can be used)
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 48 ounces carbonated lemon-lime beverage, chilled
- ice cube (made with Welch's Sparkling Juice Cocktail)
- orange slices, lemon slices or lime slice
- 1In medium saucepan, combine water, sugar and cinnamon sticks to make cinnamon syrup. Heat to boiling over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- 2Reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes. Remove cinnamon sticks, cover and refrigerate 2 hours.
- 3In a large punch bowl, combine cinnamon syrup, sparkling red juice cocktail, orange juice, lemon juice and soda. Add ice cubes. If desired, garnish punch with additional cinnamon sticks or float fruit-filled ice cubes, orange slices.
Browse Our Top Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Welch's Sparkling Holiday Punch
Serving Size: 1 (89 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 42.8
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 5.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 10.0 g
- Protein 0.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: