Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
For Zaar tour 6; Bavarian white sausage; just the filling ingredients.
Make and share this Weisswurst Sausage Filling recipe from Food.com.
- 2 lbs pork shoulder
- 2 lbs veal shoulder, cut into cubes
- 1 1⁄2 lbs pork fat, cubed
- 3⁄4 cup dry milk, powdered
- 1⁄4 cup kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 teaspoons white pepper, finely ground
- 1⁄2 teaspoon mace
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 4 teaspoons lemon zest, finely grated
- 1⁄3 cup parsley, minced
- 3⁄4 cup ice, crushed
- Grind pork shoulder, veal shoulder, pork fat, powdered dry milk, kosher salt, onion powder, white pepper, mace, ginger, lemon zest, parsley, and crushed ice together.
- Stuff in casings.