Recipe by Judy81350
This is the weirdest mac and cheese I've ever had. My daughter got this recipe from a friend at work. You can use just med. cheddar instead of the colby if you prefer. I've tried it both ways and I like the cheddar the best. Give it a shot and see if you like it. :)
- 1 (16 ounce) box medium pasta shells
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) cream of chicken soup
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 8 ounces Velveeta cheese
- 16 ounces of shredded colby
- 0.5 (10 7/8 ounce) soup can water
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook macaroni according to package directions. Drain.
- Add shredded cheese to cooked macaroni and mix well. Set aside.
- Mix rest of ingredients and melt together in pan over med. heat, stirring constantly. Add to macaroni and mix well.
- Place in 9 x 13 pan.
- Bake at 350F for 35 minutes until golden on top.