Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Campbell's soup...my spin
- 168 g whole wheat linguine
- 28 g white onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons reduced-calorie stick margarine
- 10 ounces 98% fat-free cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup skim milk
- 1⁄2 cup vegan parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Toss onions in skillet coated with non-cook spray -- let 'em turn whatever color and/or tenderness you like (you know you will anyways -- at least I do.ha!) COOK linguine according to pkg. directions. Add whatever you want in there with it (mushrooms and shrimp? Yeah, maybe some mushrooms) until it's cooked, k? Drain.
- HEAT margarine in skillet.
- ADD soup, milk, cheese, black pepper and linguine mixture and heat through. Serve with additional Parmesan cheese, because it's just better that way.
- Serve with: whatever floats your boat.
- :) Enjoy.