I made these for my son's boy scout troops Halloween party and the boys went wild over them. Recipe adapted from Southern Living.
- Cut hot dogs lengthwise into quarters.
- Place on a grill rack crosswise and grill uncovered until done.
- These will curl up like worms as they cook.
- Serve with mustard and ketchup for dipping.
- If desired, can serve on buns also.
A totally terrorizing recipe...eat, drink and be scarey. HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!
What a fantastic and wonderfully simple idea!!!
The children thought that this was hilarious, and it made dinner much more fun for them!!
This is going to be fab for future halloween parties too...can't wait for next year!!
Since the GA Bulldogs are playing today, I decided to serve this to Buddha (Dogs for the Dawgs fan). The only change I made was to deep fry the worms (fried hot dogs are called 'Rippers') and served them to my DH with perfect timing as the Dawgs scored they're 1st touchdown! :)