1/1 Photo of Weiner Casserole
This is something my Mom made for us as kids, so I class it as kid friendly. I still make this on a regular basis when I'm looking for some warm comfort.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Dice onion and add to a 2 qt casserole dish that has a lid.
- 3Slice weiners into 1/2 inch thick coins and add to onion.
- 4Mix soup into weiners & onion.
- 5Add water and stir until soup is dissolved.
- 6Add rice, black pepper, parsley & stir again.
- 7Bake for 10 minutes with lid off.
- 8Remove from oven & stir.
- 9Bake for an additional 25-35 minutes with lid on.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Weiner Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (281 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 322.9
- Calories from Fat 143
- Total Fat 15.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 23.8 mg
- Sodium 1524.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 8.6 g
- Protein 9.6 g