Recipe by PinkCherryBlossom
Gorgeous! One point per serving and on the core plan. I've made these with strawberries but have wondered what lemon and lime or mandarin would be like - answers on a postcard. Note, the prep time will differ depending on the brand of Jelly used
Top Review by Canwi
This dessert was light and fluffy. However, if you don't enjoy the taste of aspartame it spoils the dessert as the taste of the strawberries is very light.
Also not sure how it can be 1 point. Using the nutritional info provided, I get 2 points per serving
- 150 g chopped strawberries
- 100 g low-fat cream cheese
- 1 (1 ounce) sachet sugar-free strawberry Jell-O gelatin dessert
- 2 egg whites
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the strawberries with the cream cheese (reserving some for decoration if desired) until the berries are slightly broken up and the cheese in pinky in hue.
- Make up the jello according to the packet and pour over the strawberry mix. Stir well and leave until just starting to set.
- Whisk the egg whites until stiff peaks and fold into the strawberry mix. Spoon the mix into glasses and chill for one hour.