Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
Nice low point quiche that no one will know is a Weight Watcher recipe. No crust, it is not as eggy or custardy as traditional quiches, but very good.
- 1 cup flour, all-purpose
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 2 onions, chopped
- 1 cup mushroom, sliced
- 2 teaspoons double-acting baking powder
- 1 cup egg beaters 99% egg substitute
- 1 cup skim milk
- 2 cups nonfat mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven - 350°F Spray a 9" pie plate with cooking spray.
- Melt margarine in a large non-stick skillet. Then add the broccoli, onions and mushrooms. Cook for about 5 minutes until sof, stirring constantly.
- Mix together flour and baking powder. Then mix in the egg stubstitute and milk; sitr together until not large lumps are present.
- Add cheese and the broccoli mixture and pour into the prepared pie plate.
- Bake about 35 minutes or until the top is golden and a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
Thanks to Pic A Chef I picked this recipe to try.
This is a nice dish to try. For our dish I chose to add onions and chicken to ours to make this a compete meal with a nice salad.