1/1 Photo of Weight Watchers Ww Broccoli Mushroom Quiche
Chef #880889's Note:
Nice low point quiche that no one will know is a Weight Watcher recipe. No crust, it is not as eggy or custardy as traditional quiches, but very good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven - 350°F Spray a 9" pie plate with cooking spray.
- 2Melt margarine in a large non-stick skillet. Then add the broccoli, onions and mushrooms. Cook for about 5 minutes until sof, stirring constantly.
- 3Mix together flour and baking powder. Then mix in the egg stubstitute and milk; sitr together until not large lumps are present.
- 4Add cheese and the broccoli mixture and pour into the prepared pie plate.
- 5Bake about 35 minutes or until the top is golden and a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Weight Watchers Ww Broccoli Mushroom Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (238 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 272.0
- Calories from Fat 97
- Total Fat 10.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 30.3 mg
- Sodium 537.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 18.2 g