Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is from my WW leader. Hope u like it. One cup is 3 points
Make and share this Weight Watchers White Chili recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (48 ounce) jar great northern beans
- 2 cups salsa
- 2 cups fat free chicken broth
- 4 cups cooked chicken breasts, diced
- 1 cup 2% mozzarella cheese
- Combine all ingredients and simmer for one hour.
- Or you can put all ingredients in the crock pot and simmer on low for 4-6 hours.
I made this last night for lunches for the week and it is delicious! I boiled the chicken and then let the chili simmer for about an hour. Great recipe! The only comment I have is that the directions seem to tell you to put the mozzarella in the soup to cook, and I think it's supposed to be on top for serving.
This was a very easy recipe to follow. But I couldn't find the canned northern beans, so I used white kidney beans. I did enjoy it. I think next time though I will put the cheese on the top of the dished out bowls. It seemed the cheese melted then just stayed in a big ball, then stuck to the bottom of the pot. But still very easy and delicious.
This is so yummy! Thanks for sharing..my entire family loved this and requests that I make it again and again!