Prep 2 mins
Cook 12 mins
Got this at a WW meeting. 8 servings at 5 pts each.
Make and share this Weight Watchers Warm Cherry Crumb Pie recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (20 ounce) can light cherry pie filling
- 1.5 (6 ounce) reduced fat graham cracker crust
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- Preheat ovet to 350.
- Pour pie filling into 1 pie crust.
- Take 1/2 of 2nd crust & crumble it into pie filling.
- Bake at 350 for 7 minute.
- Remove and top with marshmallows.
- Bake at 350 for 5 min or until mm brown on top.