Recipe by TXOLDHAM
Point Value 5. They claim "Made low-fat without skimping on flavor." I haven't tried yet but wanted to save. If you try, let me know what you think. Would adding capers increase the points?
Top Review by Oolala
I liked it but the rest of the family thought it was very tart. It might just be that I like the lemon flavor more than they do. If you don't like a strong lemon taste, don't make it. I followed recipe but used more veal and dried parsley flakes. I have no idea about the calories of capers and I didn't add them. Thanks for posting.
- 1⁄3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 lb veal cutlet
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1⁄3 cup chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons white wine
- 1 tablespoon light butter
- 2 teaspoons parsley, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix flour, 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1/8 teaspoon black pepper together in a small shallow bowl. Pound cutlets if necessary and coat with the flour mixture.
- Heat oil in a non-stick skillet and cook cutlets until just cooked through and golden, about 2 minutes per side. Set aside and keep warm.
- Deglaze skillet with broth, lemon juice and wine. Reduce heat to medium and reduce mixture by half. Swirl in butter, then parsley and pour over cutlets.