Weight Watchers Two-Cheese Eggplant Rolls (5 Points)
- Preheat oven to 350°F Spray 9 x 13 inch baking dish with olive oil nonstick spray.
- Meanwhile, sprinkle both sides of eggplant with salt; place on large baking sheet and let stand 30 minutes.
- Pat salted eggplant dry with paper towels. Rinse and dry baking sheet. Spray both sides of eggplant with olive oil nonstick spray; place on baking sheet. Bake until eggplant softens, about 20 minutes. Let eggplant cool on baking sheet, about 15 minutes.
- To make filling, combine ricotta, mozzarella, egg substitute, parsley, pepper, and allspice, in a large bowl.
- Spread 1/4 cup filling over each eggplant slice and roll up. Place rolls, seam side down, in baking dish. Pour marinara sauce over rolls and bake until rolls are heated through and sauce is bubbly, about 25 minutes.
- If freezing: Let cool. Wrap well in plastic wrap and freeze up to 2 months. To serve, thaw in refrigerator overnight. Cover with wax paper and microwave for 5 minutes. Uncover and heat for an additional 3 minutes.