1/1 Photo of Weight Watchers Two-Bean Chili
I found this recipe in the March/April 2008 issue of Weight Watchers magazine. It is a CORE recipe for those following the CORE plan and it is a points value of 5 for a serving of 1 cup of chili with 2 tablespoons sour cream and 1 tablespoon of scallions.
My Private Note
cups of ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 3/4 lb lean ground beef (7% fat or less)
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 1 tablespoon dried ancho chile powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 28 ounces diced tomatoes
- 15 1/2 ounces red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 15 1/2 ounces black beans, rinsed and drained
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup nonfat sour cream
- 2 scallions, sliced
- 1Heat the oil in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat.
- 2Add the beef and cook, breaking it apart with a wooden spoon until no longer pink, about 4 minutes.
- 3Add the onion, garlic, bell pepper, chili powder and cumin.
- 4Cook until the vegetables are softened, 3-4 minutes.
- 5Stir in the tomatoes, beans and salt and bring to a boil.
- 6Reduce the heat and simmer, uncovered, until the chili thickens slightly, about 15 minutes.
- 7Serve topped with the sour cream and scallions.
Browse Our Top Black Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Black Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Weight Watchers Two-Bean Chili
Serving Size: 1 (405 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 357.9
- Calories from Fat 72
- Total Fat 8.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 39.7 mg
- Sodium 655.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 13.0 g
- Sugars 8.4 g
- Protein 25.8 g